Started by Mark & Sue in 1998, we are a family owned and run local business dedicated to providing high quality computer/internet/network/tablet/smart phone support.
Parents of two boys, a big daft black lab, a lunatic working cocker spaniel, a reclusive black mog and several tropical fish.
Over the years MR Computing Ltd has been based in Caterham, Oxted and now Dormansland. We will travel anywhere within 30 minutes of any of these three areas.
- 1973 – Born in Sanderstead
- 1976 – Moved to West Africa and lived there for 3 years
- 1980 – Back to Sanderstead
- 1984 – Wilson’s School, Wallington
- 1991/1994 – Studied Biology at Bath University got a 2:1
- 1995 – Oddbins, trained and worked as an alcoholic advisor while applying for graduate roles
- 1996 – Agronomist and Trader with Dalgety Agriculture
- 1998 – Trainee IT consultant with Verion
- 1999 – IT Consultant to HSBC
- 2000 – IT Consultant (application packaging and software integration) to Chase Manhattan Bank
- 2001/2005 – IT Consultant (application packaging, software integration and desktop builds) to Deutsche Bank
- 2005 to now – Owner/Director – MR Computing Ltd
- Born – Swindon
- Primary School – Covingham, Swindon
- Secondary School – Carshalton High School
- NE Surrey College – Secretarial
- Aggreko – Admin
- Legal Secretary – Trowers and Hamlins
- Legal Secretary – Speechly Bircham
- PA for Director of Elkington & Fife responsible for intellectual property cases
- Co-Owner/Director MR Computing Ltd
We visit the following towns and their surrounding areas: Oxted, Tadworth, Merstham, Tatsfield, East Sussex, Kent, Surrey, Tandridge, Turners Hill, Copthorne, Ashurstwood, Crawley Down, Felbridge, Forest Row, Whyteleafe, Sanderstead, Coulsdon, Caterham, Kingswood, Blindley Heath, Smallfield, Limpsfield, Nutfield, Horley, Horsham, Dormansland, Redhill, Lingfield, Edenbridge, Crawley, Reigate, Westerham, Warlingham, East Grinstead, Godstone, Maidenbower, Crawley, Horley, Salfords, Three Bridges.